Frame shape and style matter when you are choosing sunglasses for your overall appearance.
However, it would be best if you also thought about other factors. Having the right frame will help you balance your face shape, while the lenses and glasses should do the same for your hair and skin colour.
The main goal is to find the ones that will help you achieve and boost natural undertones. We can differentiate two types of undertones: cool and warm.
Learn more about fashion spectacles as soon as you decide to click here for more information.
Generally, warm undertones mean that your skin’s visible colours and hair feature shades of orange and yellow. On the other hand, cool undertones are red, pink, and blue.
As you can see, it is vital to match the shades with the skin undertones, which will help you boost your aesthetical appeal. Keep in mind that matching with colour is challenging because our hair comes with numerous undertones and colours.
Matching Your Frames With Hair
- Light – You should remember that being blonde-haired person combines perfectly with dark shades because it requires contrast to improve its appeal. Therefore, if you have a cool undertone and blond hair, we recommend getting dark blue or grey. Having light hair and warm perspective means, you should try rich reds or dark greens.
- Medium Dark – If you are a brown-haired person with a warm skin type, you should choose black, blue, or pink frames. On the other hand, brown-haired people with cool should match white, green, and purple frames with pink and blues.
- Red – You can rest assured if you have red hair because it features a particular perspective that you should match to get a perfect solution. You can choose neutrals such as white and black, or select the green option if you have a bright red.
- Black – Finally, the dark shades do not have to think about overtones because the process is highly convenient. Therefore, the colour should be a form of statement you wish to present to others. You can match bright whites, blacks with rich blues, which will provide you the perfect perspective you wanted in the first place.
Matching Your Frames with Skin
- Light – If you have light skin, we recommend you go for dark shades to provide you a perfect contrast. However, we urge you to avoid wholly black, but instead, you should boost your natural perspective. Generally, if you have cool ones, you should get rich pinks and dark blue options. On the other hand, light and warm means that you should choose neutral sunglasses that feature brown, dark, or gold colours.
- Medium – Medium skin tone means that you should get orange frames. Of course, having cool mediums implies that you should highlight your natural perspective, something you can do with light greens and blues. As soon as you enter Oakley Sunglasses site, you can find the best frames for your particular skin colour.
- Dark – Finally, a dark tone means that you should go for bright yellows, oranges, or reds. If you have a cool perspective, you should go for blue or dark shades to complement your overall appearance.